See on YouTube

YouTube video

10 steps to get the habitation certifcate in Comunidad Valenciana


To be specific I’m going to explain how to get the fitness for habitation Certificate in Alicante.

Here are the steps you’ll need to follow to obtain the Cedula de Habitabilidad:

  1.   It is mandatory to present a certification signed by a professional technician with the rest of the documents that justifies your property complies with the habitation requirements. Then, please first contact us. We are going to explain to you all you need.
  2.   We prepare a budget for this service. We send it to you by email. Check it out and let’s move on!
  3.   Once you accept our service, immediately we schedule a meeting where we will inspect your property and take all the needed data.
  4.   Meanwhile we are going to ask you about a list of documents that you have to provide to us in order to be able to proceed with the administration work in the city council. Skip the stress of endless phone calls to the administration. This is our job. You just prepare for us:
    1.   Copy of your Identification Document or passport
    2.   Deed home and the simple note from the property registry
  5.   Also, we prepare some other administration documents for you to sign.
    1.   Authorization of representation model, or simple note from the property registry
    2.   Responsible Declaration Form of Second Occupation.
    3.       Municipality tax letter.
  6.   We explain to you how to do the payment to the city council in order to pay the municipality taxes for the habitation certificate.
  7.   After visiting your property, we begin to elaborate the technical certificate where all the habitation requirements are justified.
  8.   Once all the documents are ready to be present in the city council, we do the administration work to submit everything.
  9.   We give you the receipt that justify everything has been submitted and we send you the documents to you keep everything with you.
  10. You are ready! This is valid for you to use for your sale or rental procurements.

Now, once the Responsible Declaration of Second Occupation is registered together with the technical certificate your new Habitation Certificate is considered to be in force, so there is no need to wait until the city council communicates the approval.

Remember the city council is the administration uncharged to grant you the Habitation Certificate., we as technicians are doing the inspections and the technical documents to justify the property complies with all the requirements.

Do you have any questions?
Do you need mor information?
Write a comment below or contact us

Author: Pablo Vílchez García

Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from Youtube
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google
Consent to display content from Spotify
Sound Cloud
Consent to display content from Sound
Abrir chat
Hello, where is located your property? I can help you with the habitation certificate.